SO IF YOU KNOW ME I HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN MY GIRLS' PICS BY MYSELF. I'M A PRETTY THRIFTY PERSON AND HAVE REFUSED TO PAY TO GET THEM DONE PROFESSIONALLY. WELL RANDOMLY YESTERDAY AT THE MALL I DECIDED TO TAKE THEM OVER TO KIDDIE KANDIDS...... THAT WAS HELL ON WHEELS!!!! THE LADIES BREATHE STUNK, HER OVERALL APPEARANCE WAS JUST SICK WITH HER SUPER GREASY HAIR AND TOO TIGHT OF CLOTHES... SHE KEPT HAVING TO PULL DOWN HER SHIRT EVERYTIME SHE MADE A MOVE... (SORRY THAT'S MY PET PEEVE WHEN PEOPLE WEAR CLOTHES THAT ARE 2 SIZES TO SMALL AND THEY ARE CONSTANTLY PULLING CUZ THEY ARE TOO SMALL. SHE KEPT MISSING GOOD SHOTS OF THEM CUZ SHE WAS TOO BUSY MESSING HER CLOTHES )
SHE KEPT SCARING BOTH OF THEM WITH HER FAKE LAUGH, LEAH IS SO EASY TO MAKE GIGGLE BUT THIS LADY WAS MAKING LEAH LOOK AT HER LIKE... REALLY LADY? WHERE'S MY MOMMY!!!!! SHE EVEN CALLED MY GIRLS LITTLE TURDS. THEN TO TOP IT OFF WHEN WE SAT DOWN TO GO THRU THE PACKAGE OPTIONS AND THE CHEAPEST ONE IS $140!!! WTH! THAT IS OUTRAGEOUS TO ME. I THOUGHT KIDDIE KANDIDS WAS CHEAP FOR SOME REASON... I ASKED.... THIS IS THE CHEAPEST? I TOLD HER MY CONCERN ABOUT PAYING SO MUCH SINCE IN 6 MONTHS THEY WILL TOTALLY CHANGE AND LOOK DIFFERENT FROM NOW AND I CAN'T SEE SPENDING A LOT OF MONEY ON PICTURES THAT WILL ONLY BE HANGING AROUND FOR A FEW MONTHS. SO ANWAY i OBVIOUSLY COULDN'T BACK OUT NOW SINCE SHE HAD ALREADY TAKEN THEM. (MY FIRST AND LAST EXPERIENCE) SHE COULDN'T EVEN GET THE GIRLS TOGETHER SO I HAD TO JUMP IN ONE PICTURE TO HAVE BOTH OF THE GIRLS TOGETHER... GOOD THING I MATCHED THEM.
ANYWAY, SCREW KIDDIE KANDIDS! HAHA SORRY IF ANY OF YOU LIKE THEM, BUT THIS IS MY BLOG AND IT'S FOR ME TO POST WHAT I WANT RIGHT! HEHE XOXO AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


7 comments:
LEAH LOOKS SO EVIL IN THE LAST ONE!
$140! I remember the smallest package being like $70, they must have changed it cause I used to go like every 3 months and I wouldn't have spent that much $$. Oh and you can totally walk out without paying, that is the beauty of Kiddie Kandids. One time I went with Mya and she was crying and we didn't get any good pics so I just said thanks anyways bye! I totally agree with you on the too small clothes peeve! Annoying! Anyways You did get some cute pics at least! Did you buy a package?
Oh I totally agree! I hate Kiddie Kandids. Way overpriced for not that great of pictures usually. It bugs! I LOVE the picture of all three of you though! You should frame that and give it to your hubby. You all look so cute!
I am not a fan of Kiddie Kandids either, actually I hate them! But at least your girls are adorable and the pictures are cute right. So I asked Chad about to tell me the story of his chin. I was laughing so hard and Chad said if he wouldn't have got kicked out of Hunter they would have been really good friends. Oh and the comment you made about Paislee being an angel totally made me cry and I don't usually cry! Have a Merry Christmas and I can't wait to read all about it!
These pics are so cute, Misty! You all match so good! Your girls are just darling!
Ya, I've never had great experiences there. I love the one with you and your two girls though! It looks super cute!
GOOD HELL WHY ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS IF EVERYBODY HATES THEM! WHY HAVEN'T I GOT THE KIDDIE KANDIDS SUCKS MEMO? HAHA. TALLY USE TO WORK THEIR (SIS IN LAW) SHE SAID IT WAS THE HARDEST MOST HORRIBLE JOB EVER! THAT SAYS A LOT COMING FROM A PARALEGAL! THANKS FOR TELLING ME THIS TALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF PICS LOL. LOVE YA!
Post a Comment