SO THIS MORNING ON THIS NICE SUNNY NEW YEARS EVE....... KENNETH GOT LAYED OFF! WOW DIDN'T SEE THAT COMIN. WE HAD A GOOD TALK AND WE WILL BE FINE! WE ARE ACTUALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SPENDING AS MUCH TIME TOGETHER AS POSSIBLE.. AT LEAST WE ARE ALL HEALTHY& HAPPY RIGHT! HAPPY NEW YEARS TO EVERYONE. XOXO TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
KENNETH IS A HUGE COWBOYS FAN. I THINK HE MAY FEEL LIKE THIS FALLING SAINT BELOW AT THE MOMENT... I TOLD HIM WHO CARES? IT'S ONLY A JOB. ALL THAT MATTERS IS HE LOVES ME AND THE GIRLS WITH ALL OF HIS HEART AND WE LOVE HIM JUST AS MUCH!
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SUPERBOWL, OUR 4TH VALENTINES TOGETHER, HIS 30TH IN MAY, CHLOE WILL BE 3 AND LEAH 1 RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF SUMMER SUN SHINING FUN! OUR 3RD ANNIVERSARY AND OF COURSE EVERY OTHER MOMENT THAT CAN MAKE A MEMORY!

6 comments:
Misty I love you and your awesome attitude! Ken is lucky to have such a great wife. You guys hang in there! Something better will come along, I know it! love ya!
So sorry to hear about Ken's job! Who knows? Maybe there's a reason he got laid off because there is something better waiting for him! I know what a good job he does. Enjoy your time together til then! The girls will love it! Love you guys!
What! That is crazy!! Layed off on New Years Eve?? Loving your positiveness though! I am sure Ken will find a good job in good time since he is super cool. Have a Happy New Years Eve!!
Moose, i'm sorry to hear about Kens job but he is such a great guy he'll be back at work in no time. the crappy part is it seemed that he really liked his job. you are awesome to look at the bright side you two are the best and i just love you. good luck!
Sorry to hear that Misty. I hope he finds something soon! You are so positive...what a great wife you are!
ps love the tinting on all your photos, how do you do that?
Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.
Post a Comment