Sunday, December 27, 2009

Potty Training Fluke!

So im thinking Chloe being acciddent free for so long suddenly became a fluke accident!

She did so good for over a month then she got sick and pretty much flushed all of our hard work down the toilet! She seriously coughed for over a month and this whole time she has been having "accidents" I think it was at first cus she didnt feel good and the potty trained chloe was just to new.. Then the "accidents" became constant all day everyday. Finally she got over that cough and shes been feeling better and her accidents have become drastically less but they are still ramdomly there. I decided tonight after she went 3 days accident free then took a nap today and drenched herself in her own pee then peed in her new chair that it was time for a plan. I made a dora countdown/ calendar and attached a picture of a dora bed set on a bed and told her if she was accident free for 30 days this will be her reward! She loved the idea lets just hope she proves she loves it. I cant stand character room decor and I already had something else picked out that matched the pink and white butterfly theme but kenneth told me its Chloe's room not mine!! Bla bla so for her birthday in May shes getting new bedding to my liking!!! Bwahahaha the dora is just to motivate her back into the groove she once had of her short lived accident free days!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Hey Mya got that same Dora calendar for Christmas. Good luck, that sucks you have to try again a 2nd time but I am sure she will get back to it pretty fast.

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

IT'S SO WEIRD BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF THE DAY SHE WILL RUN LIKE HELL TO THE POTTY WHEN SHE HAS TO GO REALLY BAD THEN THE NEXT TIME SHE WILL JUST START PEEING AND SAY MOMMY LOOK I PEEING. SHE SOAKED THE COUCH YESTERDAY. I FELT SO BAD CUZ I LOST IT AND JUST YELLED AT HER LIKE REALLY? YOU REALLY JUST DID THAT? COME ON YOU KNOW HOW TO DO THIS. IT'S SO FRUSTRATING. I THINK MAYBE CUZ SHE HAD IT FOR SO LONG SO IN MY OPINION SHE KNOWS WHAT TO DO WHEN SHE DOES GET THE URGE. IS SHE JUST BEING LAZY? GRRRRR SHE COULD CARE LESS WHEN I SAY DORA BEDDING... SHE SAYS NOOOO MOMMY I DON'T WANNNNIT.