Saturday, January 9, 2010

Leahs been crawling

eahs been working on crawling since a few weeks prior to christmas! The past few days she has mastered it. In the video it shows her crawlin for a sec then she goes back to just pulling herself forward... Must be easier then her knees haha.

FOR THOSE WHO COULDN'T SEE THE VIDEO HERE'S THE LINK. IT'S A PRETTY BAD VIDEO.. I USED MY PHONE TO RECORD IT. MY SIM CARD IS ALL JACKED UP SO NO CAMERA AT THE MOMENT..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASZPIX41hts

Yesterday morning she decided she was already over crawling and is now trying to climb up things!!! Slow down baby girl!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Brandi said...

I couldn't get the video to work. So cute that she is already crawling and pulling herself up!

So you are coming to Maui? When??

Kathy said...

Wow, that's too early! You'll really be on your toes now! She's such a cutie! I couldn't get the video to work either.

Tara said...

i couldn't get the video to work either. Love that last picture though! Look at those chubby thighs!! I can't believe she is already crawling. That is awesome! Seriously Luke just barely learned how to sit up by himself a few weeks together. We need to hook him and Leah up. ha ha!

Tara said...

Oops I meant a few weeks ago. I'm tired.

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

the funny thing newman is that i read it like it did say ago not together haha didn't even notice.

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

the funny thing newman is that i read it like it did say ago not together haha didn't even notice.