Last saturday the 22nd we had the extended flack xmas party. It's held after christmas ever year. My mom agreed to take the girls overnight if we would attend it. That's totally a fair agreement! We had originally planned on attending the 19th holes white trash party but then I was too sick to dress up and play bar scene. We decided to go see a movie instead at Brewvies. We watched Love and other drugs.. I think that's what it was called. We had never heard of it but it sounded better then the witch movie that was playing. Brewvies is a movie place that you can drink beer and liquor and have pizza, wings, nachos etc in the theatre. They have a long table hooked to the back of the seats that you can set your pitchers of beer on and your large plate of nachos. Every movie theatre should be set up like this.
Also while you are waiting for your movie to start you can play pool our just hang out and have dinner in the front part. They Everything from hamburgers, pizza, sandwiches, salads, appetizers and desserts! You of course have to be 21 to enjoy all of this because they serve alcohol.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




3 comments:
How fun! I agree that every theater should be set up that way! Do the sears recline, too? :)
No that would be awesome though!
Sears????? What the hell is that???? I'm glad you can figure out what I'm trying to say!
Post a Comment