Today I am officially 4 months pregnant! I am finally feeling better and not puking up everything I eat! I am up to 123 lbs. (I started at 130 and dropped to 120 from being so sick) I went from constant morning sickness to just a little bit in the mornings when I wake up. Its wierd to me though, I usually vomit acid but ive been vomitting foamish. I know it sounds sick and wrong but hey it is MY blog! Lol. I rather vomit foam though cus the acid was just KNARLY tasting. Its crazy how different everything is with this one. Chloe & Leah were the exact same issues.. Puked all 9 months all day most everyday and couldnt drink water.. Just sprite and powerades. Now sprite is nasty tasting!! But Ive been able to down water like crazy, and enjoy chips with our yummy burke hot salsa!!! I already LOVE having a boy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
4 comments:
Glad you are feeling even better! I'm trying not to think about foamy puke LOL!
What is foamy Puke? I have never experienced it. Is it like Alka Seltzer???
So glad you are feeling a bit better! I am so excited for you! 4months?? That went by so fast!
I love this cute picture! I am glad that you are feeling better... I don't know how you survived your other pregnancies! I was pukey, but NO WATER?? You deserve a break :) So 19 weeks now? Is that right? That's damn near half way. Yippee!
Post a Comment