Time is flying! This baby is almost done cookin. We are so excited for Emmett to come. I have two showers coming up.. One for my Flack side this Saturday and one for my Burke side the following Saturday. I haven't had a baby shower since Chloe so it will be fun to get new stuff and..... BLUE stuff!! The girls are stoked, I told them awhile back when we first found out we were having another baby that it would come during snow time.. Well a few days ago it snowed like crazy and they both got super excited thinking cus of the snow that Emmett was ready to come! They were both so bummed out when I said he wasn't ready yet... It's gotta snow some more. I love how excited they are for their new baby brother (=

3 comments:
Almost there! I am excited too!
Super cute!
Cute!
Post a Comment