I totally forgot to do milk and cookies for Santa this year! Your girls look so happy! I miss you, I am hoping to come up this summer.
Lol These werent even the cookies we ended up using, we forgot the girls had just frosted fun sugar ones at the Burke xmas party so after this was taken we replaced them with the decorated ones! I miss you too.. You better come this tIme (=
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I totally forgot to do milk and cookies for Santa this year! Your girls look so happy! I miss you, I am hoping to come up this summer.
Lol These werent even the cookies we ended up using, we forgot the girls had just frosted fun sugar ones at the Burke xmas party so after this was taken we replaced them with the decorated ones! I miss you too.. You better come this tIme (=
Post a Comment