Once again Kenneth just keeps on getting sweeter & sweeter! He left for work at 3am and got home about noon. The day before I was having major contractions and was given a pain pill by the midwife to ease the pain.. I had dilated to a 3! So I was tired & exhausted and slept most of Sunday while kenneth took care of the girls and watched his football.., in which leah had TWO poop blowouts during this time! First one she had put pink tights on... You can only imagine the mess that made LOL. Poor daddy cleaned her all up & never got me up. So anyway when he got home from work monday I was still pretty tired from the day before so he took care of lunch! He made breakfast! All while talking work on the phone and holding lil miss clingy Leah! I found me a good man (=
later I used the left over cookies, frosting & candy decor from the flack party and let the girls decorate sugar cookies!
Then contractions started again.. They just arent close enough to have this baby! Its getting to be torture.... My back is just sore from all the pain that comes from these damn contractions!!! Can my water just break already?!!!
Waiting UNpatientley for it to happen(=


1 comment:
I am so glad Kenneth is taking such good care of you :) Hang in there!
Post a Comment