5 years ago today I married an amazing man! He has done nothing but everything to make our family smile. He is such a hard dedicated worker. Finally after years of BS Masonry JOBS He landed a CAREER with Budweiser aka General Distribution. In the short 2 yrs he has been there he has promoted twice!! He is constantly being acknowledged for his hard work & obvious desire to succeed & move up as far as he can go. He loves his work & im so proud & happy that he is where he is as he deserves it.
Kenneth is also dedicated to his family. He will do what he can to make us all happy! Several times he has got up in the middle of the night to run to the store for Tums, Tampons, Kids Medicine, Cravings, Etc.
I love him so much & feel so lucky to be with him. Life is great with my Best Friend & Love.
Cheers to 5 years & many more!












1 comment:
Awwwe! Sweet! Love this post and I am glad that I could read it. Sorry about the creepers! I have always been paranoid about weird people... Even before we had the cbear. Sucks that you have to!
Post a Comment