I accidentally deleted a bunch of pics off my phone before I caught up on blogging. Sianora halloween and turkey day! Ha. Anyway, Christmas this year was a blast! We spent way too much money on the kids but it was so much fun to watch them open up tons of gifts! Every year Kenneth gets what they call a "spouse bonus check" this year it was $250. We of course spent it on our kids, haha! I totally dont mind, tax time is just around the corner and thats OUR money!!! Totally worth the trade! We did get each other smell goods. I got him Calvin Klein's Euphoria & he got me my fave Christian Dior's Hypnotic Poison!! I spray it on me and the girls every morning. I want them to remember this smell forever and relate it to their mama! (=
Im not so sure im a huge fan of the cologne I got Kenneth.. Anyone out there have one they love on their hubs? I like the smell but I dont LOVE IT!





No comments:
Post a Comment