I started out my morning with realizing a whole hour after I woke up that my nose ring was GONE! I was so upset, i called Kenneth bawling. Its not just a silly nose ring.. He surprised me with it at christmas 2 yrs ago. He bought it from Shane Co. The same place he bought my wedding ring.. So it was a REAL diamond!!! I CSI's the hell outta out of our bed, bedroom, everywhere I had been in that hour.. I had done laundry, fed the kids, changed a poopy diaper!!! Ugh it was gone ):
Anyway after I dropped Chloe off at school, me, leah & emmett headed to the fitness center. After my work out I grabbed them out of the day care in which they were having a blast!! Took them out to the car, buckled them in & then realized I left my cell phone on the bike I was riding!! Ahhhh!! Went and grabbed it came back to the jeep and the front passenger door was open... Weird cus i didnt get in that door at all... Im assuming someone went the the jeep, nothing was taken cus i dont leave valuables in there. Anyway, i was about to head to incredible toy to get a cheap nose ring replacement til I can either find mine or get a new one... And realize I left my wallet at home!!! Hahahaha good lord! I go home grab my wallet and my debit card is missing.. I give up i give up!! Its somewhere in my house. Anyway at noon i went and picked up Chloe & Izzy from school, we went on a walk in the lovely 45 degree weather, came home played in the snow, went inside and I made them popcorn and they watched a movie!!!! Overall it ended up being a great fun day. Im still super bummed about losing my diamond nose ring.. Ill never get over that. I dont own much nice things and this really meant a lot to me. I feel awful that I lost it. I ended up picking up some cheap one to hold me over for now. Its hot pink!
Oh yes, i just ran into this super hot pic of Mark Wahlberg on pinterest! Haha I love this app. Peace out!








No comments:
Post a Comment