Sunday, February 17, 2013

An after Valentines Day Surprise!

I forgot to post my cute card Kenneth got me for Valentines day. He is always so good at picking out cards! Love that about him.

Anyway, a few weeks ago I lost my nose ring. It was a real diamond he had bought me a few years ago. I was so bummed about having to wear an ugly $3 replacement. I know it may sound petty, but I just loved my diamond one so much, it was so pretty! Plus it was a gift from my love!
Yesterday when he came and picked me up from work, i got into the truck and he handed me a box with a bow on it. I knew immediately what it was.. A maroon box!!! From Shane Co! Where he got my wedding ring and my last DIAMOND NOSE STUD! Thats exactly what it was. A replacement, a real replacement! This one is actually better because its all twisty inside so its hard to remove and wont fall out when you bump it or blow your nose like the last one.
This was also the LAST one they had. They told him they would not be making them anymore. SCORE!!!! I am one happy girl right now!
Thank you babes, you are the best! Next I want matching earrings lol, jk.. A little (;

Also here is a pic of me with my new nose bling! I love photoshop!













1 comment:

Jess said...

Wow, misty! You've been doing some serious blogging!! Love it.