I swear everyday in our house ends up being some kinda fun day! Love it!!
Anyway I did my gym time, met with a personal trainer again, getting super excited for all the tips he gave me to help me achieve my wanted results, TONE TONE TONE! Sick of being flabish, im done with kids so I want my pre baby body back!
So when Kenneth got home from work us & the kids went to Fashion place mall, played there a few hours & got some goodies. Afterwards we went to Reams for some quicky grocery shopping for dinner & bfast this morning. Kenneth let me pick out some new boots ive been wanting/needing! Its foolish not to have some good boots living where we live. So I found me a pair I can wear casually & while I do the produce stand without getting stuck in the mud with my flip flops & tennies. They are the Justin Gypsies, so so comfy, I love them! Thanks babes!
Also this morning while I was getting ready for my saturday only job, Kenneth made me a recipe I pinned off pinterest yesterday. Toast with Scrambled eggs & avocado mixed on top, DELISH!!! He also added a treat on the side.., BACON!!! Great healthy breakfast to start my day (=
Life is so good, feeling blessed all the time daily. Now as soon as Spring hits, life will just be that much better... Bbqing & Lawn chair time!
Pic of Kenn: driving from the mall to reams.. Was just feeling super lucky & had to snap a photo of my love!
Sunset pic was on our way to reams from 2100 s Freeway.. Pretty!




No comments:
Post a Comment