Last Saturday the kids did an Easter mini photo session with Touch of Sass Photography at Draper Park. Here is a sneak preview! Cant wait to see the rest!!!
Also tonight on the way to A 31 party at cousin Leslie's, Kenn randomly pulled into the parking lot at South Fork & asked me what my fave Girl Scout cookie was again.. Tagalongs!!! Awe he is so sweet, he jumped out of the car & brought me back 2 boxes (=
I love him, he does the most random sweetest things!


3 comments:
Not sure how I stumbled upon your blog, but so glad I did. Your kids are absolutely adorable. Can't wait to read more about your families adventures.
Just in case you don't know who this is, Sara (MacDonald) Niemann
The pictures turned out adorable!! Tagalongs? Really? It's all about the Somoas!
Cute pics! Good choice on the cookies! Kenn's a keeper:-)
Post a Comment