Yesterday was our favorite holiday St Patrick's Day! Our cousin Adessa & her lil girl Rachy leprechauned our back porch. Also the Leprechaun snuck into our house & peed in our toilet leaving the water green & green footprints all over the toilet & window!
We had lots of hang out time, we went & visited our future puppy Savage. He will be officially ours on 3/29. We can not wait!! We miss Remington so so much, but we are soooo ready for a new furry family member!
After visiting with Savage we went to one of our fave places, Wing Nutz! When we got home Kenneth & I had "Adult" jello shots & the kids had kid approved jello! Ha. I also made rainbow krispy treats & we had lucky charms of course! We had a lot of fun.
Later for dinner we went next door & had corn beef. Well, the girls & I had chicken, lol. We dont have a taste bud for that stuff (;
Later for dinner we went next
















2 comments:
Leah is such a mini you! I knew you would do tons of fun things for the kids for St.Pattys, you are so fun!
Gotta love that corned beef! MMM!!! Seriously!:-)
Post a Comment