A few months ago I introduced Chloe and Leah to Dr. Suess. They LOVE it. Everytime we go to a Red Box they want a Dr. Suess Movie, Everytime we take them to the Library they want Dr Suess books. We actually drove around to 3 different places looking for movies to buy cuz the Red Box is getting pricey! We couldn't find Suess Movies anywhere. Our last try was Shopko.. NOTHING! we gave up and talked the girls into getting a toy instead. Then after about 30 minutes of picking out there toys we get to the checkout stand and guess what's there? Not candy or gum or Lighters.. DR FREAKING SUESS! REALLY?? how do we at this point take away the toys we talked them into getting?!
We ended up with a Jim Henson style Dr Suess AND the toys. There was only ONE movie.. ONE!! By the way does anyone know where to get these movies besides: Walmart, Target and FYE? It's Dr Suess why isn't he everywhere? He is awesome!
Even Converse has shoes with Dr Suess on them!!
Where the heck can I find movies without ordering them online! I'm online ordering queen but I want Chloe to be able to SEE these movies at the store and pick out what she wants.
Anyway Here is a fab Dr Suess quote. I love this quote. It goes so well with recent "friend" events I have landed myself into.
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter won’t mind.”
-Dr Seuss
-Dr Seuss


5 comments:
Hey Misty..Just wanted to thank you for all your awesome and kind comments on my blog. I am not the best at commenting but I read...your life is beautiful and every time I see butterflys I think of you!!
awww thanks Dusti! That means alot. You Me and Brit need to hook up!
I am glad you guys are enjoying reading! We love it. My kids have actually been renting the Dr. Suess movies from redbox too LOL! I don't know where to buy them though.... Barnes and Noble? They have a movies section don't they?
Dr. Seuss is the best! What about Toys R Us or other toy stores for Dr. Seuss movies? The library might have some for rent, too. Your girls are so cute and funny! Can't wait to see what they do next!
I didn't think about barnes and nobles or toys r us! thanks girls!
Post a Comment