Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Leah Beah

So it's almost been a week since I put leah in her big girl bed... The first few nights were tough, she would get up and waunder around the house at 2am lol. I could hear her lil feetsies walking around so I would just get her and put her in our bed until she fell back to sleep then take her back up to her bed. Now she is staying all night! I of course still get up a few times throughout the night and check on her, last night I found Chloe in her bed with her and they were all tangled up! I didn't feel safe leaving them like that so i untangled them and put chloe back in her bed! Feels good to finally be rid of that crib!
Also, I decided to hold off the full on potty training for a few more days until she has been in her bed for a good solid week.... Or I may wait 2 weeks. I just hate having to wake her up in the middle of the night to take her potty cuz for the longest time when she would wake up she would want in my bed and I didn't have the heart to tell her no. We will see! Can't believe how fast they grow! She's doing somersaults, saying more and more words, she loves cup o noodles and CANDY! She is brushing her teefies and just being the cutest lil thing ever! I have been talking about Leah alot lately but it's cause she is going through so many changes. Chloe is a great big sister. She encourages me to put Leah in panties and hates leah being in a diaper! So at least I have some support when we start back up!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

She is growing up fast! What a big girl, your kids are awesome!

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

Way fast!! They weren't so awesome today! They were BOTH on a mission to make me crazy haha.