The past week ive been horrible icky sick! While being sick i thought it was a good idea to start leah potty training. 2 days ago i gave up cus it was just too hard to try and get better and sit in the bathroom all the time helping leah go potty! She definitely has the concept down and gets what it means to pee in the potty. I will start again with her tomorrow cus I am finally feeling better! The past few days she has been sleeping in her big girl bed and staying put!!! So i wanted her to master the bed thing anyway before i fully on started the potty step! She is getting big so fast and is turning into the cutest lil sweetie ever!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
I know, potty training can be so frustrating! Hope it gets better soon!
Ugh yuck, talk about potty training gives me nightmares! I am seriously traumatized forever. Good luck!
You can do it Misty, it is so worth it. But its hard work. This is the best time of the year, before summer time.
Post a Comment