I can't believe how far behind on blogging I am! A few weeks back we went the the Green pig to celebrate Kenneth winning 1st place in Fantasy football for the first time. He will get a check for $600!! We celebrated way to hard though and then we went to the puck later to meet up with his fantasy friends and celebrated way to hard again!... why oh why do we do this to ourselves?? Good times though with Good friends and Good JOB KENNETH!!! WOOT!
me and my BFRC aka big freaking red can!


4 comments:
Way to go Ken! and you look so freakin cute in those pics! Love you in yellow!
$600! Nice! And I already told you but I love that shirt with the cute birdies!
I love yellow, orange and green! and i agree, i look awesome in yellow haha. I can say that cuz remember my resolution? it's all about me! HEHE
Congrats Ken!
Post a Comment