For now the girls and I just made the most PERFECT batch of FUDGIE COOKIES!!! I grew up making these amazing no bake oatmeal cookies.. My mom called them fudgie cookies (= I love making them cus it's the ONLY thing im good at cooking haha. Of course its junk food!

Seriously this batch was/is PERFECT!!! be jealous (=
We walked a plate next door cus these are also one of dad burkes favs!! Mmmmmm mmmmm GOOD!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
OMG those look so good I want to cry! They are perfect! Mine always turn out all dry and crumbly and sick. My mouth is seriously watering right now! Get over here now!
We went to Daniels Summit over the weekend and the General Store there had Gorilla Poop Fudge! Who'd a thought? It was so good! I thought of you! :)
Yum! I love those!
Post a Comment