Last Friday My belly turned 12 weeks pregnant! Today its 12 weeks and 5 days and my belly has been protruding the past week! Im actually in shock how quick i am showing.. It took til 20 weeks with both girls... But as I thought after a few kids you show quicker. My uterus is now the size of a small melon and baby is the size of a key lime! I still havent gained any weight as I am full throttle in the nausea department. Its been worse throughout the night. Which sucks having to brush my teeth over and over when Im sooo tired! I swear my teeth are going to be knarly by the time this baby comes out )=.
On a better note I will be 14 weeks next week which means I can make an appt with fetal fotos to find out if this lil puking machine inside of me is being caused by a boy or girl or 2? Seriously ive had these thoughts for awhile cus ive been so sick. Insurance starts July 1st as well!!!!! Mid wives and dentists here I come!!!
12 weeks 5 Days

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
What a cute belly bump already!!! love it!!!
Hopefully the pukey feeling will go away soon? I love that you are doing belly pics, so fun!
You are so cute prego! I wish my belly looked that good! I am so excited for you Misty!
Post a Comment