Thursday, June 30, 2011

IT'S A BOY

Baby Burke is a BOY!!
Official name:
Emmett Robert Burke <~ 1st choice


Name meaning:
Emmett is Kenneth's middle name & Robert is his dads name!

We are so excited to be having a BOY to carry on the BURKE name!

7/2/11
Baby name update!

We are changing it to
EMMETT MICHAEL BURKE

Michael is Kenneths dads middle name and just flows better (=








- Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Yay for a boy! We need more boys in this family lol! Cute, he will be so spoiled :)

MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...

Yahoo I am so happy for you guys but kinda not fair you got to find out before I did lol!!!
XOXO,
Amanda

Kathy said...

So happy for you guys! Terry said, "See! The third times the charm! We could have had a girl!" HaHa!

HOLLY said...

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THAT NAME!! SUPER CUTE MISTY!